Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tums

This picture falls under the WHYYYYYYYYY? Category here on the blog. How many times have you eaten a Tums and as you were crunching down on what tasted like a mix of wall and dirt you thought to yourself, “Geez, if there was only some way to make this into a liquid, that would be awesome. I’d drink it all the time. Because if there’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do was draw out the process of taking a Tums, and maybe make a whole snack/coffee break out of it.”

Tums are bad. We’ve accepted this and moved on, because heartburn is badder. Please Tumspeople, it is time for you too to accept that you make a horrible tasting, yet functional product. There is nothing to be ashamed of in that. There is something to be ashamed of if you continually try to make said horrible tasting product taste like Random Flavored Horrible Tasting product. I had a Tums the other night. And you know what? Very rarely have the real blueberries I’ve eaten in my life tasted anything like a wall, so please, STOP with the flavoring. And liquifying.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've bought the Tums smoothies, but they were fruit flavoured. Tums tastes awful!

I want to try Rolaids soft chews. It looks like gum. I need some heartburn NOW!

Anonymous said...

Did you buy these after the bacon experience? -lol

Anonymous said...

Dean is correct. Those were Pepcid . . . and it was after the bacon eating fiasco! mom

Patricia said...

i don't get heartburn often, but my hub goes through walmart rolaids like they're candy. they kinda taste like wall-flavored sweet tarts. not so bad, in the reflux-reducing world.

but this. this is just wrong.