Monday, October 16, 2006

Working is fun

Holy crap I've got a lot of work to do.

This would seem very bad if I didn't know that I will be work-free and travel-heavy in November. November is my light at the end of the tunnel.

My god have I made a lot of things pretty these past few weeks. Pretty is in high demand apparently.

I have nothing to write about and no brain power to try to come up with something.

Here is a link to my book's website though:
www.nonrunnersmarathontraining.com

Tell everyone you know. Or not. Whatever. I'm going to bed. So that I can get up and repeat the pretty-making.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

making things pretty. it sounds so... well... pretty. and really, don't we all need a whole lot more pretty in our lives? i know i do. in fact... i'm wondering if you can do your pretty magic on other things, as well. my hair for instance. it hasn't seen "pretty" in far too long.

Anonymous said...

Is the 912 on your book cover your number when running, or where you placed in the race?

Anonymous said...

I checked out your book's website and the person who wrote your book is totally hilarious! I especially loved the little video of you. Can you burn that onto a disc for me and autograph that? I will buy several copies of your book, I just know it, because I know lots of people that could use the inspiration and I am a bored housewife with lots of room on her credit card.