Thursday, July 27, 2006

House Poor 4 Me = Pics 4 U

I don't have time to write today. I am less than a week away from being house-poor and therefore I am taking on every piece of work available. This leaves little time for writing - or for doing anything worth writing about really. No more of my rock and roll lifestyle kids. I's a homeowner now, everything must be focused on a remaining a homeowner - and not a bankruptcy-filer. I like to dream big.

So in lieu of writing I will offer you up some pictures. You know how I enjoy a digital camera, and the random pictures it allows me.


Is it me or is this like the worst movie name ever?

This is The Roommate. She apparently thinks that facial is meant to be fullbody-ial.

This is sushi. This is why a lot of people do not eat sushi. And I do not recommend eating anything that looks like that octopus thing, take my word for it - it ain’t right.

And last but not least...

It’s REALLY hot here. So hot in fact that the dog on my mother’s porch has decided to ditch the outfits because they are too damn hot.

Oh, and here’s a link to a song that is funny as hell. Anyone who has ever worked in a cubicle will relate. http://www.lifeaftercoffee.com/2006/06/14/my-cubicle-song-lyrics/

That is all for now folks, back to work for me.

4 comments:

tornwordo said...

I've never heard of that movie, lol.

Aren't you breaking records there? Consecutive over 100 degree days or something?

I feel for ya, babe. Hope the new digs are styled out with A/C.

Chunks said...

It's cooler here, maybe if we all wave our arms, we can send the cool air down to you.

That sushi looks very fresh and delicious and disgusting all at the same time. I guess that is the magic of sushi.

Patricia said...

oh sure, roommate will waste all that facial cream and still not buy some soft paper for the other cheeks.

Anonymous said...

What a great song! I must have played it 50 times today.

Love the pics!