1. Two months after billing them a mere $150 they still haven’t paid you.
2. In order to get the mere $150 you decide to go to one of their events and ask them for it. (You think of sending a large man named Bubba to go, but realize Bubba probably charges at least $200)
3. When you get there you find that the “Vice President” is manning the snack bar.
4. When the VP sees you he immediately offers you VIP seats to the event. (see #5 for how unquality this is)
5. The “VIP” seats turn out to be “soccer mom” chairs that fold up and fit in your trunk.
6. They don’t even have cup holders.
7. The VP offers you a free t-shirt, as you designed them.
8. When you ask for a Size Medium he says they only come in XXL.
9. When you ask for the money you are owed he says he has to call “The Money Lady”.
10. When you follow him to find “The Money Lady” you see that she too is manning the snack bar.
11. He grabs $150 in cash out of the register and hands it to you.
12. Their Accounting Department and the Slurpees are in the same location.
If the Accounting Department I used to work in had nachos I never would have left.